Sorted out from atleast 500 user reviews. Check the Price List and Rating Below By Extra Hint http://www.extrahint.net/ 1. Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Rating…

10 Responses to “Best and Cheap Android Phones Under 15000 in India 2013 (Top Brands covered) – Extra Hint”

• PrivateGeeks says:

ihi

• tylershemwell01 says:

Night Time by Tyler Shemwell…G-ESTEEM on itunes

/I’m i doing too much/Or losing my touch/

…a brilliantly written song about “can’t wait until night time to party,” with lines like/Riding through the slum/Where i’m from/A place where crack fiends and fat girls love me the most/Some never made it home to take their work clothes off/Afraid they gonna miss something/

STAY BOW-LEGGED & THICK.G-ESTEEM(President Obama) 44-Life

The Confidence To Chill With You (G-ESTEEM).

• Peggy Taylor says:

Straight to the point..thx

• Varsha Menon says:

Samsung is always in the list, whether its top or worst.

• swapy7allmighty says:

What r u a samsung employee ?? there are more capable mobiles out there which you have failed to mention.. anyways its ur personal choice i guess. thanx for uploading.

• ExtraHint says:

Thanks for the genuine doubt. Samsung is brand that sells its products (phone) in wide price range. And obviously if we take a survey with price as a constrain, you will find the above video is true. :-)

• Raj Jha says:

nice my & urs shortlisting r th sam… ;) thx 4 satisfaction of me…..:)

• ajaj Quazi says:

can u plz tell me which phone is the best phone in percent ??? Rs under 15000

• ExtraHint says:

When I posted this video Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 was the best under 15k. But as you know the price will vary suddenly, now the condition changed !

If you are going for any Android OS phone under 15K then its recommended to take
    –Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070
    or if you are with Windows OS
    then I will say –Nokia Lumia 620 or 720 (approximately 15k price).

Thanks