My experience in making my first iphone game. I have profited 45 so far in 1 week. Amazing numbers! Thanks to all the research and hard work done the past…

24 Responses to “How to Make an Iphone Game or App and make MONEY. Step by Step Tutorial”

• MrDcBlitz says:

Watch my video on my channel to learn how to make money downloading apps
    for your IOS device! Search Mrdcblitz or go to my channel!

• Pellber says:

Hey man, try and make a 2D pixelated game where ur in a city and u can do
    wat ever u want ex. Steal or bye planes, go to strip clubs, buy cars, buy
    grotries, and buy a house…basicly u can do wat ever u want, if u do, il
    bye it, i luv open world games, 2d or 3d i dont car i luv them

• Pellber says:

Plz hook me up with dat

• Walter Sunga says:

I emailed you a copy of the receipt about a month but did not receive the
    pdf. do you need me to send it again?

• jahanarakot says:

Cool video, & a different method to work from home. My partner been making
    money online after studying Online Cash Affix. To be honest, I made $567
    yesterday lol. Google the words Online Cash Affix to discover how you can
    to.

• Gaurav Bhattarai says:

After having this movie Now I can bet PanxCash is awesome platform to earn
    2500$ every month. I am registered with PanxCash since 50 days trust me its
    unbeatable just Search for PanXCash.

• lolzbottles says:

Time to make a free RPG game!

• shree raj Poudel says:

Hmm, this method an pretty good method to work from home but not as easy as
    Money Token Express (search it on google). I’ve tried this before and it
    did not make me a lot, Money Token Express is making my wife well over
    $5,000 every 20 days. So look on Google for the phrase Money Token Express
    to discover how you and your friends can as well.

• Joseph Styers says:

What is the one website?

• Jorge Celaya says:

Well did it work

• bloodsport9090 says:

hello lemal i have are a question for you.who programs is good for
    this.gamesald,stencyl,corona,shiva,blender,or unity.sorry for my english

• Said Alkharusi says:

Well, first of all, not everyone likes programming. Secondly, he got his
    money back in 4-5 days. I think it’s a great way to create games for those
    who have great game ideas but don’t have the time to or don’t know how to
    create them. Question Iemal, or anyone who knows the answer: If you give
    others the idea you have, can’t they simply steal from you and earn tens of
    thousands of dollars instead of couple hundreds? Or is there a way to
    prevent that? Hope the answer doesn’t coast $0.99!

• trackboi512 says:

leverage means using the talents of other to reach your goal.

• carl14281 says:

Install PHOTOREWARDS from the appstore and use bonuse code: Flexbrother for
    extra points then cash out to paypal or get gift cards. They pay you to try
    games and apps out

• sazan sht says:

Check out the right and wrong cash making methods–and little guides that
    will increase your profits. Just google Morsch Money Secret to discover
    more.

• Aditya Kharel says:

Did you know that dolphins are so smart that within a few weeks of
    captivity, they can train people to stand on the very edge of the pool and
    throw them fish?

• Bobe Markovski says:

What age are you? This twenty-one year old is generating more than $1,575
    every day using Brilliant Bankroll System. It totally makes the most of
    Google haha. Try it out yourself, search Brilliant Bankroll System

• BeefGamesHD says:

Guys im going to be honest, Apptrailer is not really the best if you
    actually wanna make money FAST use FeaturePoints its the best one out
    there. For BONUS POINTS : If you have the app already use this code :
    1EXPRG or if you haven’t got the app yet use this referall link :
    http://featu.re/1EXPRG ! Just copy paste that link in your url bar and
    press enter and it will dowload the app!! No need to thank me !

• Michael Hodge says:

or program your own game? its not hard.

• Alex H says:

how much money did you make in a month

• Ania Smith says:

got game idea for iphone developed already with graphics anyone interested
    in programming gig email me.

• Jaquan Williams says:

Have a cool app u can download called app trailers u can get money or
    rewards fast use promotion code bonusdollars to get 250 points

• NoRa3ajeeba says:

do you still check your emails?

• Rawmen Noodlez says:

A “Display Recorder” would be great. (Meaning an app that allows you to
    record what’s on your screen)